We provide up to ONE YEAR WARRANTY* (only for brand new and branded phone) on the mobile phone only.
LCD / Screen (dead pixel(s) are not claimable), Fingerprint / Touch ID function, Battery and Accessories are only 1 MONTH WARRANTY.
1) All return shipping, tax, duty, permit and fess will be bear by the customer.
2) You will only need to return the phone along with the battery. (Please do not include any other parts). Please also remember to remove your sim card & memory card. We are not responsible if your extra accessories is missing.
3) Upon inspection, if we found out that the return is due to mishandling of customer (for example, area no network, sim card problem, physical damage, water damage) we will charge a service fee for "time-wasting" and also the delivery charge back to you. Otherwise we will hold the item.
4) Warranty are not provided for bluetooth / infra-red problem, housing problem and physical, liquid, natured-caused damage.
5) Please allow a period of up to 1 week for minor problem, for more serious problems we may need to send back to the factory which may take even longer period.
6) Warranty are voided if our official warranty sticker or warranty card is teared or tampered with.
7) We do not have any 1 to 1 exchange policy. No 1 to 1 exchange will be entertained.
8) Software related problem (jailbreak, rooting, upgrade, firmware, language & etc..) are not covered under warranty.
9) Request to install other language than English (example: Chinese / Malay language) is not valid for warranty and/or refund. If you want to have these languages installed, please inform us prior the delivery.
10) For models with water-resistant and/or water-proof, Retrons and Manufacturer warranty will not cover for any water damage claims.
11) Refurbished and pre-owned products is not considered to be water-resistant and/or water-proof.
When claiming for warranty
Kindly send your item to :
RETRONS SDN BHD
91-3 JALAN KOTA RAJA
41000 KLANG SELANGOR
Contact Number: 016 - 234 7433
Do remember to include a note with the following details :
1) Order / Transaction Number (ex: Retrons #12345) and phone model
2) Warranty claim remark (ex: what is the problem?)
3) Return address, name & phone number
After you had sent out the parcel, do remember to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the tracking number, courier company & most importantly your order number.
Failure to include a note or email us will result in delayed warranty claim!